A Peek at the Path From Individual Contributor to Marketing Leader
Growth Marketing Camp, Ep. 28
No one cares as much about your career as you should. If you leave it up to chance, you may never get that opportunity to make a leap forward in developing the skills and reaching the goals you have in mind for yourself. Ray Lau breaks down his last decade and beyond in growing from graphic designer to senior leader of amazing marketers.
Here's what you can expect on today's episode
- 4:25 - Finding the perfect mentor
- 12:37 - Looking for opportunities for growth
- 21:51 - Help people get to where they need to be
Never want to miss an episode? Check out this episode and more by subscribing to Growth Marketing Camp on Apple Podcasts, Sounder, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, or YouTube.
Ready to show your support? 😉
If you’ve listened to the show and learned a thing or two, we’d appreciate it if you shared the love. Here are some ways you can help us to get this podcast out there.
- Suggest a guest by tagging them in the comments
- Like, comment, or share your favorite episodes
- Subscribe or follow the show on your platform of choice
- Give us a rating and comment if you like the episode