How a Clever Digital Strategy Led to 4X In-Store Sales Goals
Growth Marketing Camp, Ep. 11
John Timmerman runs Good Monster, a digital creative agency for incredible brands all over the world. He’s constantly iterating and has a muscle for building campaigns that rivals Ogilvy. To help a customer hit big sales figures in-store at Target, John’s team turned to nano influencers and knocked it out of the park with four times the sales they needed for Target to reorder and improve in-store positioning. Whether you’re B2C or B2B, this is a campaign you’ve got to see.
Here's what you can expect on today's episode:
- 2:35 - The power of video and content consistency
- 9:17 - Campaign overview that generated 4x sales
- 19:06 - The best resource for marketing
Never want to miss an episode? Check out this episode and more by subscribing to Growth Marketing Camp on Apple Podcasts, Sounder, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, or YouTube.
Ready to show your support? 😉
If you’ve listened to the show and learned a thing or two, we’d appreciate it if you shared the love. Here are some ways you can help us to get this podcast out there.
- Suggest a guest by tagging them in the comments
- Like, comment, or share your favorite episodes
- Subscribe or follow the show on your platform of choice
- Give us a rating and comment if you like the episode