How to Take Smart Risks and Sell Big Ideas Up the Food Chain
Growth Marketing Camp, Ep. 9
Jarrett Stanley runs marketing at Southern Trust Mortgage, easily one of the most innovative mortgage companies you’ll find. But it wasn’t always that way. Jarrett took calculated risks and pulled off big changes. In this episode he breaks down exactly how you can do the same! And if you yawned as soon as you heard “mortgage,” you’re in for a special treat. Jarrett explains how he turned mortgages from a line on a spreadsheet into a beautiful moment for their customers.
Here's what you can expect on today's episode:
- 4:00 - Building a sustainable and impactful brand
- 8:00 - Converting the highest moment of intent for a buyer
- 12:00 - Stop trying to make your MVP perfect
- 20:00 - Taking a leap - be greater than you are
Never want to miss an episode? Check out this episode and more by subscribing to Growth Marketing Camp on Apple Podcasts, Sounder, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, or YouTube.
Ready to show your support? 😉
If you’ve listened to the show and learned a thing or two, we’d appreciate it if you shared the love. Here are some ways you can help us to get this podcast out there.
- Suggest a guest by tagging them in the comments
- Like, comment, or share your favorite episodes
- Subscribe or follow the show on your platform of choice
- Give us a rating and comment if you like the episode