Intercom’s New VP Has The Blueprint For World Domination
Growth Marketing Camp, Ep. 30
Marcio Arnecke recently took on the role of VP Global Demand Generation & Regional Marketing at Intercom. He calls his childhood experience in Brazil a distinct advantage in his approach to growing the Intercom brand internationally. As he lays out the story of his first big campaign in his new role, you’ll hear how he focuses on conversions & revenue, not just top-of-funnel metrics. Bonus: He’s hiring a lot and might just be looking for you. Give this one a listen!
Here's what you can expect on today's episode
- 8:10 - Humanized conversations
- 14:40 - Campaign KPIs you need to look for
- 21:20 - Campaign Lessons Learned
Never want to miss an episode? Check out this episode and more by subscribing to Growth Marketing Camp on Apple Podcasts, Sounder, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, or YouTube.
Ready to show your support? 😉
If you’ve listened to the show and learned a thing or two, we’d appreciate it if you shared the love. Here are some ways you can help us to get this podcast out there.
- Suggest a guest by tagging them in the comments
- Like, comment, or share your favorite episodes
- Subscribe or follow the show on your platform of choice
- Give us a rating and comment if you like the episode