This Employee Evangelist Program Grabbed Nearly 1 Million Views on LinkedIn
Growth Marketing Camp, Ep. 23
Sweet Fish Media has shared podcasting & marketing expertise on LinkedIn for years, but recently they formalized a program to get even more eyeballs on their content while also helping their team members build personal brands. Dan Sanchez, Director of Audience Growth joins Emily DiBrito, Social Media Writer to break down how the program is structured in this must-listen episode. If you’re trying to start an employee evangelist program or you’ve tried and failed at LinkedIn posting for yourself, you’ll want to take notes.
Here's what you can expect on today's episode
- 04:34 - LinkedIn evangelist program
- 10:40 - Asking the right questions
- 17:40 - How do you determine success
Never want to miss an episode? Check out this episode and more by subscribing to Growth Marketing Camp on Apple Podcasts, Sounder, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, or YouTube.
Ready to show your support? 😉
If you’ve listened to the show and learned a thing or two, we’d appreciate it if you shared the love. Here are some ways you can help us to get this podcast out there.
- Suggest a guest by tagging them in the comments
- Like, comment, or share your favorite episodes
- Subscribe or follow the show on your platform of choice
- Give us a rating and comment if you like the episode