Privacy Engineering: Building Trust Before Crisis Hits with Aaron Weller of HP
We’re proud to introduce you to the ‘Comply or Die!’ a security, compliance, and regulation podcast brought to you by Opensense. Our goal is to help you embrace a mindset that prioritizes privacy, trust, reputation, and choice with a single goal - to thrive (not just survive) in today’s connected world.
Each month, we’ll be chatting with industry experts and leaders to explore how can brands build a culture of compliance.
On our very first episode, we are excited to welcome a VIP guest, Aaron Weller who is currently leading the Privacy Engineering Center of Excellence at HP. Aaron has over 25 years of experience in the industry with a focus on information security and privacy.
As a leader in the field of privacy and engineering, Aaron brings a wealth of expertise to the table. In this episode, we discuss:
- How can corporate America adopt a more proactive vs. reactive approach to compliance and privacy
- The definition and the framework of privacy engineering & privacy by design
- How to evangelize and standardize data governance practices across your organization
To hear Aaron’s insights on this and much more, dive in and stream the full episode. Until next time, stay informed, stay compliant, and stay in business!
Ready to show your support? 😉
If you’ve listened to the show and learned a thing or two, we’d appreciate it if you shared the love. Here are some ways you can help us to get this podcast out there.
- Suggest a guest by tagging them in the comments
- Like, comment, or share your favorite episodes
- Subscribe or follow the show on your platform of choice
- Give us a rating and comment if you like the episode