Boost event attendance and engagement with everyday email
Virtual events are here to stay, and physical events are making a comeback quickly.
The big question on all our minds is how do you compete for that coveted calendar slot and get more registrations?
The “million impression answer”: everyday email.
See, most marketers can only use email to send blasts to big lists. But there’s a whole other side to email that trailblazers like Salesforce and Outreach are using to drive higher turnouts without burning through their budget.
We break down the top-performing strategies here
In this playbook, you’ll learn how to...
- Transform a channel you already own into your #1 or #2 event marketing channel
- Test creative to drive more engagement before, during, and after the event
- Get every employee to participate in event marketing campaigns without having them lift a finger
If you have an event coming up and you need to hit your numbers, this will help.
Interested in geeking out on another playbook? Check out the latest below Each. playbook includes detailed and actionable plays that you can start using to reach and engage with your best audience.
- Content Marketing Playbook: Get your best content In front of more of your ideal buyers
- Marketing Automation Playbook: Use powerful targeting to deliver personalized ads beneath every employee email signature